I surrender all the speculations and anxiety in the lap of such a gorgeous and tranquil present!
Depression is of Past.
Anxiety is of Future.
Peace is of Present.
What’s your state?
I have been reflecting on the power of NOW in crafting our future.
And here’s what I found :
1. All we have is : This moment.
2. How we utilise the ‘present moment’ is dependent on the clarity of our vision or short term goal or a long term goal.
3. The clearer the image of your ‘future self’, the finer the actions in the present.
4. ‘WHAT’ preceeds ‘HOW’. And to find your ‘what you want to do’ – begin with small- short term goal.
5. Future is not in our hands. But we have the power to direct our present in the direction of our future.
6. The experiences and opinions of the past influence our present, but the thoughts, opinions and our outlook towards life gets better with time.So, if we failed in performing certain things it doesn’t means we can’t be a success NOW.
7. Everything. Changes. With. Time. So don’t stick to one belief system or routine or plans or place or dream. Be open and move with the awareness that : Things happen on their own.
When we handle our present with affection, care, love and gratitude : our life automatically shifts towards peace and tranquility!
Conflict is either of the past or of the future. Present is always harmonious.
We may have lost so much in the past but we can create in this present may be not the same, but some thing fresh and different!
– An idea, an effort, an approach, an expression, a meeting, a contact, a plan, a project etc.
This moment has so much in it and yet we have cultivated the habit of revisiting the dead past.
Present welcomes us with unlimited possibilities, then why waste it in thinking about that which has gone or worrying about the time which has not arrived!
Let’s embrace the NOW and allow it to unfold its mystery!