Talk to yourself about what you what you wish to deeply experience in life. And not the opposite.
Because what we think and say to ourselves on a daily basis gets (is getting) manifested somehow somewhere in reality.
Be cautious, take good care of how you communicate with your own self.
Notes : Nithya Shanti
If things are feeling heavy and stuck then try something different for a change:
Instead of trying to clean up your life, your finances, your relationships, your home and your whole world…
Clean up your energetics, your frequency, your attention, your intention, your attitude, your gratitude, your focus, your devotion, your calling, your primary overarching priority.
Then notice how life, finances, relationships, home and world all start to beautifully realign themselves to this new harmonic.
Our outer arrangements mirror our inner clarity and vice-versa. Start somewhere. Start anywhere. You already know how. But thinking won’t get you there. Starting will get you everywhere.
Habits create difference. And there are some habits I have witnessed/experienced in those who have grown in their lives.
Growth makes us geneuine.
We learn to skip over exaggeration of things.
We hold onto the inner voice.
We do things out of love & not for love.
We build and strengthen our little circle of friends and family.
We work on ourselves and also help others to do their work of art.
We don’t induldge into the good and bad, instead, we switch frquently to gratitude mode.
We love formal dresses, however, stay far away from formalities.
I have been a keen observant of my life’s philosophy; it has changed alot and it keeps changing.Though there are certain things which got permanently installed in my life’s philosophy (in my attitude and in actions)
Those top 3 things are –
1. Fitness : I believe in health, healing, fitness and abundance.
2. Gratitude : I believe that everything is a Prasaad from the highest source.
3. Living for my inner circle : There are people who matter most to me and for them I am ready to give my cent percent.
Today, I had an appointment with the doctor. I didn’t found any auto near by, so I started walking down the bridge. After taking couple of steps, I turned behind to see ki auto aa to nahi raha !
And then I saw an auto coming my way, andar teen ladies baithi thi..par ye dekhte huae bhi maine himmat nahi haari aur auto ko rokne ke liye haath dikhaya..auto chaalak ne mujhe dekh liya tha…par ruka nahi..usmein baithi ek aunty (65 ke aaspaaas age hogi) ne auto se jhaak kar mujhe dekha..main tab bhi haath hila rahi thi auto rokne ko. Aunty ne auto rokne ko kaha, ye dekhkar main daud laga kar auto ke taraf bhaagi. Aur jaise hee baithne ko hui to dekha vo aunty auto ke piche jo samaan rakhne ki jagah hoti hai vahaan chadhkar baith gayi thi…maine kaha aunty aap peeche kyu..meri baat ko kaat kar unhone kahaa – ‘baith jaao seat pe..main theek hu..!’
Kuch hee minutes mein..Bridge utarkar ..left side par hospital aa chuka tha, auto ruka..main soch rahi thi kitne paise dungi…utne mein hee auto chaalak ne kaha ..rehne dijiye ! Peeche baithi aunty ne aashirwaad mein haath uthaaye aur kaha koi nahi beti..!
Main sneh ke in palo ko yaadon ke sunahre pannon mein samet aage badh di!
Sach muuch Sneh, Prem, bado ka aashirwaad aur dulaar : amulya hai!
2016 gave me opportunities to grow in both personal and professional dimensions.
During the 12 months journey – I invested time on things which helped me to push my comfort zone.
Personal zone :
- Invested early morning hours on physical fitness and silence.
- Wrote thoughts, quotes, to-do list, to-be list, happy moments, gratitude prayer and things which bothered me in my journal.
- Traveled and explored new places.
- Silently and gracefully removed myself from the lives of people who weren’t good for my mental health.
- Cultivated the attitude of gratitude/thankfulness towards life. No matter what turned up, I deeply thanked existence for it!
- Associated and met people who are far better than me. Never ever thought I will meet the creator of the wordpress theme (I am currently using on this blog) at his location. Thanks Raam.
- Learned to (mostly) avoid and ignore things which are rubbish for healthy and happy life.
- Loved, appreciated and brought smiles (sometimes unending laughter) on the faces of people who are part of my inner circle.
- Death took away some near ones. It’s very difficult, it’s painful to even think that the person with whom we shared our journey will never come back! I could only pray and thank them for all their contribution in making my life better.
In professional (academic) area
- Attended 2 International conference.
- Wrote and edited one full research paper (6 pages) by myself.
- Co-authored and submitted two more research articles.
In all, 2016 taught me to be :
Walk one step at a time!
Higher the shrinkage in the volume of distractions, the sharper is the focus in life.