Amrita Kaurwar, Satankar, R., Gupta, S., Aravind, U.K., Kothari, K., Soboyejo, A. and Plappally, A. (2017) ‘Functional Demarcation of Traditional Off-White Colored Water Pots Manufactured from Rajasthan Clayey Soils and Red Colored Water Pots from Gujarat Clayey Soils Using Spectrographic, Cooling and Strength Studies–A Case Study from Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India’, MRS Advances, , pp. 1–6. doi: 10.1557/adv.2017.127.
Amrita Kaurwar and A. Plappally, “The effect of joint role of creative analogy and concept-in-context map on the learning interest and performance of first year mechanical engineering undergraduates,” 2016 IEEE 8th International Conference on Engineering Education (ICEED), Kuala Lumpur, 2016, pp. 126-130. doi: 10.1109/ICEED.2016.7856057
- Life time Killer and Life time Control
- All about Materials : In case you missed..!
- Say NO to sample preparation and say Hi to XRM
- Why SNDM for Characterizing SiO2/SiC Interface Quality
- Educational Outreach at Student Mixer
- Size effects of Metals with Real Microstructures
- What the Presenting author thinks…
- Symposium Assistant work allotment
- Questioning the application of end product : Ph.D. Philosophy
- The date has arrived : 2016 MRS fall meeting and exhibit