Sharing some touching quotes from the movie Life of Pi.
1. Doubt is good. In fact, we don’t know the strength of our faith until it’s tested.
2. Animals have souls, I’ve seen it in their eyes.
3. God, I give myself to you. I’m your vessel. Whatever comes, show me.
4. Above all, don’t lose hope.
6. Thank you for giving my life.
Those who inspire are silently loud. They don’t utter a word or direct people to change. Instead, they take charge and invest their being in continuous improvement, learning and growth. They are prayful in their actions and in lifestyle.
From my cell phone
Meet my morning walk friends.
They pause, breathe, smile, wink and let go! And this is what I have learned from these wonderful allies.
We don’t exchange words, yet we embrace each others presence and connect deeply.♡
From my cell phone
After spending couple of minutes in silence, as I looked up I figured that I’ve been sitting under such a wonderful umbrella! ♡
Little things add colors!
Listen yourself, while you are speaking. You will learn alot!
Those who dream of having a job, then getting married and having kids are in no way mediocre dreamers!
The blog post is an extension of my deeply ordinary observation about the lives around me –
The symptoms or habits of highly desperate People.
So, here it goes :
1. They post
what’s on their mind and hit a self-super-like on it.
2. They create a blog and self-subscribe it
. Wow! One follower added!
3. Their last seen on watsapp was to see the
last seen of all the 100+ contacts!
4. They don’t eat food, they eat thoughts!
5. They hit unfollow or unlike, if you didn’t follow or like their blog or social media page.
6. They travel to new places not to refresh but to find different backgrounds and locations for their profile pictures.
7. It’s neither the person nor the coffee, but the status updation
at starbucks gives pleasure to them.
8. During their tough and low moments, they are busy in searching for a perfect sad quote!
9. They work day and night to impress every one!
10. They are fully loaded with emotional issues.
11. They do a heavy workout one day and then check their body weight on the rest of the days.