Sharing with you 24 good things that I experienced this year.
1. Dropped 10 kgs [From 65 to 55] in a zen ishtyle ! And it feels so walk naa halke halke types 😀
2. Improved relations with my PhD supervisor. Learned a lot from him.
3. Cultivated friendly bonding with one of the Professor. [Mam]. It’s a blessing!
4. Hugged trees tightly, ekdam zorr se ! ♥
5. Stopped, kissed flowers, lip to lip :-*
6. Caressed grass, felt the nashilaa touch of dew drops on its surface.
7. Witnessed sunrise almost everyday. [Got up subah savere].
8. Showed super like vala thumbs-up to the moon while running [for witnessing my growth].
9. Identified sapt-rishi pattern of stars.
10. Bowed down in deep gratitude under the sky. Saashtaang-dand-vatt.
11. Wrote gratitude letters to parents.
12. Developed the habit of running almost daily. [Can run 4 kms in a one go now! Yeah :-)]
13.Sat in silence with nature. Meditated with birds early morning. Yo! [And continue to do it daily].
14. Fell in love with the art of photography again. [true vaalaa ].Moved from point shoot to DSLR.
15. Read atleast one book per month [on fitness, spirituality, mental well being and fiction] Prepared notes. Learned and inculcated key things in lifestyle.
16. Discovered kaminii dost ! Whoaaa! 😉 Truely a blessing.
17. Made good use of Watsapp in self-development and learning by joining Mastermind alliance group. Amazing team of people.Thanks so much everyone!
18. Bought a pair of a good running shoes. All thanks to Shruti!
19. Only took what I could consume in my khaane ki thaali !
20. Reduction in intensity of Chutzpah, chuugli & increment in minding my own bijinesss and in exploring the creative side of me!
21. Wrote 440+ blog posts.Connected with wonderful blogger friends. Amazing!
22. Explored few parts of Rajasthan.
23. Wrote a small e-book.
24. Registered for 6K marathon. [My solo yearly goal, feb 2016 mein bhaagungii]
This year I did very simple and ordinary things. And felt them deeply. And I would continue to do so in the years to come. Thanks for dropping by. I would love to know about your year review.