Escape never ends the problem. A gentle meeting, solves it!
The blog post is an extension of my deeply ordinary observation about the lives around me – The symptoms or habits of highly desperate People.
So, here it goes :
1. They post what’s on their mind and hit a self-super-like on it.
2. They create a blog and self-subscribe it. Wow! One follower added!
3. Their last seen on watsapp was to see the last seen of all the 100+ contacts!
4. They don’t eat food, they eat thoughts!
5. They hit unfollow or unlike, if you didn’t follow or like their blog or social media page.
6. They travel to new places not to refresh but to find different backgrounds and locations for their profile pictures.
7. It’s neither the person nor the coffee, but the status updation at starbucks gives pleasure to them.
8. During their tough and low moments, they are busy in searching for a perfect sad quote!
9. They work day and night to impress every one!
10. They are fully loaded with emotional issues.
11. They do a heavy workout one day and then check their body weight on the rest of the days.
When the people are busy in becoming clever and complicated, be minimal and simple! There’s no competition there, enjoy your own simple dominance! ;-):-D
I surrender all the speculations and anxiety in the lap of such a gorgeous and tranquil present!
Opinions change with time. Either welcome them or get frozen with the older ones!
Choice is yours. And so is the harmony and self-growth!
I bring happiness, peace and laughter to people I came across every day.
The funny part of jealousy is : When we notice it , it decays down and when we try to get rid of it, it bothers us more!